Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app built for remote working so you and your team stay informed, organised, and connected — all in one place. A workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing.
- A Microsoft Teams licence or Microsoft 365 Business licence
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
What can the Scrive app do?
Streamline your agreement signing processes by doing it all from Teams with Scrive eSign. Eliminate manual tasks and shorten lead times. No paper, no scanning, no logging into a different tool to do your work. Just select a Teams file, a Scrive template or upload a document for signing, then manage it all from where you’re already working and collaborating.
Setting up the Scrive app
- Log in to your MS Teams account.
- Locate the Scrive app in the Microsoft app source or MS Teams app store.
- In the Scrive app listing, click on the “Get it now button” to proceed with installation.
- Once installed, the add-on will be displayed in the sidebar menu to the left.
- The Scrive app is now ready to use.