Follow this guide to send and manage a document with Lime CRM through Scrive:
- While logged in at Lime, navigate to any Lime object that has a document attached to it or add a document yourself first.
- Once in the desired Lime object, navigate to the “Documents” tab and select the document you want to initiate the signing process from, or add a new document.
- Add the signatory or recipient to the “Person”-field to auto populate CRM contact information to the signing process.
- Click on “eSign with Scrive” to start configuring the signing process settings.
- Once all the signing settings have been configured, press “Start signing” to launch the signing process and invite the parties to sign the document.
- Document ID, document status, due date and document actions will be displayed once the document has been sent for signing.
- Track and monitor the signing process in the “Document status tab”.
- To prolong, withdraw or send a reminder to the recipients, navigate to the active signing process through the document status and press “eSign with Scrive”.
Need more help?
Feel welcome to contact our technical support here.