What is Lime CRM?
Lime CRM is a visual and user-friendly CRM system that simplifies the workday for customer care, marketing and sales teams. With Lime CRM you will be able to keep your customers, campaigns and deals collected in one place - enabling you to not only manage and track, but also make great use of all your customer data. With smart add-ons and integrations to your other IT systems, duplicated work will be avoided and you can instead focus on what is really important: providing exceptional customer experiences.
To learn more on how to use the Scrive app through Lime CRM click here.
What value can the Scrive app through Lime CRM bring?
Shorten sales cycles, drive conversion and enhance your customer experience. Send documents for e-signing directly from a Lime document record and track the progress of the signing process within the CRM. The integration supports Lime document templates and signing party authentication with multiple eIDs.
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans here).
- The installation will require the customer's Scrive User Group ID. If help is needed to acquire the ID, please let one of the users in the concerned user group reach out to our customer support team here.
- Lime CRM Server 2020.2 or later (lime-crm 2.76 or higher)
- Lime CRM web-client
- If on-premise: Public access to the Lime CRM REST API.
- your Lime instances may be accessed by any of our IP addresses listed here.
Preparation & installation
To make sure that your installation process runs smoothly, make sure to have the Scrive User Group ID ready. If help is needed to acquire the ID, please let one of the users in the concerned user group reach out to our customer support team here.
To proceed with the installation, begin with installing the Lime Import Package (LIP) (lip-lime-scrive.zip) by running lip.InstallFromZip in the VBA editor of the Lime CRM desktop client. Once installed, please use LISA to inspect the newly added fields to the document table. The option field scrive_document_status may have received an additional option at the very end. Please remove the option with the empty key.
Setting up the Scrive App through Lime
(Install the following Lime Import Package (LIP): lip-lime-scrive.zip as mentioned above).
After the add-on has been installed, be sure to review and update this add-on's configuration in the web-client.
- Run poetry add limepkg-scrive on your Lime CRM solution.
- Create a group called “Scrive” and allow to access to these lime-types:
- document: read, write, add
- person: read, write
- company: read, write
- deal: read, write
- coworker: read, write
Create an API user and add that to the group. Generate an API key for this user and keep it handy, you will need it soon.
Visit https://lime.scrive.com/public/?setup=true (https://testbed-lime.scrive.com/public/?setup=true for test environments) and submit the following information:
- Lime Host: host of your Lime instance. It needs to be publicly accessible. Example: https://lime.your_doma.in/solution-hello-world/
- Lime API Key: API key to access your Lime instance (i.e. API key from the previous step). E.g: 671B538EAC72ED527938D7968BAD9F05C876ACE67F902CA6F35892FC79318F48F7CC533F0AE8EDD27A13
- Scrive User Group ID: Only Scrive users in this user group will be able to access this add-on. Here is an example ID: 9197237133460639081.
Congratulations 🥳. Scrive Users within the previously specified User Group can now use the add-on.
Linking your Lime and Scrive accounts
Every user who wishes to use the add-on will need to go through an initial setup process.
Open any document in the Lime CRM web-client
Click on "Sign with Scrive"
You will be asked to log in on your Scrive account and grant this add-on access to your (Scrive) documents
These parameters are used to access documents (e.g. download documents for signing and upload signed documents) as well as pulling contact details to allow pre-filling of signing parties.
Host: the host of your Lime instance. It needs to be publicly accessible. Example: https://lime.your_doma.in/solution-hello-world/
API Key: an API key from your Lime instance. Example: 671B538EAC72ED527938D7968BAD9F05C876ACE67F902CA6F35892FC79318F48F7CC533F0AE8EDD27A13
These parameters are used to link your Scrive account's company with your lime instance.
- Host: the host of our Lime-Scrive integration. Example: https://lime.scrive.com
On your Administration page, please add the following:
add web componment lwc-limepkg-scrive to document cards
add "Document Status" (scrive_document_status) as a read-only field to document cards
add "Document ID" (scrive_document_id) as a read-only field to document cards
add "Document Status" (scrive_document_status) as a default column to the table of documents