E-sign your first document from Microsoft Sharepoint
1. From your document library, select the document or documents you want to have sent for signing and click on the three dots to open the drop-down menu and proceed to Scrive Esign. For each document selected in SharePoint, choose if the document is the main document or an attachment. Only one document can be used as the main document.
Note that both Pdf- and Word-files (docx) can be included in the singing process. Word files will be converted to pdf in the signing process.
If a folder is selected, all documents (one level deep) in the folder will be included in the process. All unsupported documents will automatically be removed from the process.
- Add a signing party or parties and confirm the signing settings for each party included.
- Write an invitation message, choose language and click Start signing process to initiate signing.
- Track and monitor your signing processes from your document library by clicking Scrive Esign without having a preselected document, or select the document you want to see the current signing status of. Once the signing process has been initiated the user is able to perform below actions from within the Sharepoint UI.
- Cancel signing process
- Send reminder
- Extend due date
- The document can be retrieved from Scrive and downloaded to SharePoint. By clicking on the button the signed document will be downloaded and replace the existing document in SharePoint.
- The document will show up as new version in SharePoint
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +46 8 557 661 67 (M-F, 08-17 CET)