Getting started with Scrive for Microsoft Sharepoint
SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
- Sharepoint account
- Subscription to the Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
- Subscription to the Scrive app: 2,50€/month
What can the Scrive app do?
E-sign documents directly from your Sharepoint document libraries. Scrive’s secure service keeps your documents safe while automating the signing process to reduce admin tasks. Authenticate your parties with eID to ensure the right person signs the document. Track the progress of the signing process from your Sharepoint account.
Setting up the Scrive app
- Log in to your Sharepoint account
- Locate the Scrive app in the Microsoft app source
- In the Scrive app listing, click proceed to install button
- Once installed, the add-in will be enabled on all document libraries in the current site and requires the following permissions.
- Edit or delete list items in this site
- Access basic information about the users of this site
If the current user has not connected the application to its Scrive account, the user will be redirected to approve the request on performing actions to its account on the user’s behalf.
The integration creates, sends and retrieves documents. Thus, requiring the permissions as shown below.
The authorization is approved on a per user basis and can only be done by the user itself. The authorization can at any time be revoked. By doing so, the user will have to approve the integration once again in order to use the add-in.