Scrive New is our new interface. At Scrive we have always done our best to deliver the best possible eSigning experience for all of our users while we have continued to add new features to our Online eSign platform. With every new feature it became more challenging to make sure it stayed user friendly and still gave our users access to the features they needed.
Finally we reached the point where we needed to make a new design, a new home where we can welcome all existing and new users and where it's space for us to continue expand our eSign offering Today we are still in the refinement process of the new Online tool and until we can offer all the old and new features in one place we offer our customers to toggle between the two layouts.
All new users will be directed to the New frontend, if you are using Classic and want to try new, contact email@example.com or your Customer success manager.
The following sections will explain the main differences between Scrive New and Scrive Classic:
When you log in to Scrive New, you will come to the front home page where you can immediately start a new process, apart from that you can also see your latest signed documents. Offboarding and Default template are new features that differentiate Scrive new and Scrive classic. See picture:
There are no major differences in the Account settings today. In Integration settings, there are a few functions that are not available in scrive classic, such as Offboarding. Offboarding is a new feature that provides the ability to connect documents that are signed, so they can be automatically uploaded to google drive or one of the other options available. See picture:
Templates have the same functionality but Scrive New has something called Default template. This means that you can choose one of your templates as default template, so every time you start a new process, you base it on this template. This means that every time you start a new process, it will be started with that template as a basis, you will be able to change and edit that template. See picture:
New fields for Scrive New:
- Date field: Is an option you can choose to add a date to the document by entering the date in the field value.
- Custom field validation: Will come soon.
Send documents: there are some extra features in Scrive New when sending documents. You can hide personal number, sign success url and sign reject url, these have previously been API functions but now you can also use them online. Notification is also a new feature in the party positions, which means that when you have signed, that party can receive a notice for example "you have now signed". See picture:
Add multisend: Available in Scrive Classic but not Scrive New although it will come soon.
New settings in the menu bar:
- Dashboard is a new feature: A summary of what has happened in your account. In the dashboard you can see statistics on sent documents, transactional service usage and closing time of your documents.
- Support chat is now available online so you can contact our support team directly.
- Show tour gives you a quick tour of the new interface. Documentation directs you to the Scrive help page. https://support.scrive.com/hc/en-us
- Blog will direct you to Scrive’s blog where you can find news and other topics. https://www.scrive.com/blog/