In the Document tab you have several graphical control elements to make your document specifically tailored for your organisation and customers. Sign date field is an option you can choose when you want the date of when the signing party has signed the document.
Sign date field:
- Login to your Scrive New account.
- Click on New process in the menu bar.
- Start a new process or select chosen template.
- First click on Document on the top bar and then click on Sign date field (see picture).
- You can drag the box and place it at the desired location in the document.
- When you are done you can click on Close or you can remove the field by clicking on Remove.
- This is how sign date field will look in the sign view for the end user.
- When the signing party has signed, the signing date will automatically appear where you have placed you box in the signed document.