In the Document tab you have several graphical control elements to make your document specifically tailored for your organisation and customers. The sign date is an option you can choose as a field type for a text field when you want the date of the actual signing added to your document.
Adding a field for the sign date
- Login to your Scrive New account.
- Click on New process in the menu bar.
- Start a new process or select chosen template.
- First, click on Document on the top bar and then click on Text field (1).
- You can drag the text field box and place it at the desired location in the document.
- Click on the text field.
- On the right you will now see the settings for the text field.
- From the drop-down-menu Field, choose the option Sign date (2).
- When you are done you can click on Close.
How does it look?
This is how sign date field will look in the sign view for the end user.
When the signing party has signed, the signing date will automatically appear where you have placed you box in the signed document.