In the Document tab, you will have several graphical control elements to make your document specifically tailored for your organisation and customers. Date field is an option you can choose to add a date to the document by entering the date in the field value. With Any date, the end-user can choose the preferable date, which means that the user will get a calendar option where they can scroll back and forth in the calendar as they want. If the you want to limit the date range, then there are two options, a) to choose a Specific date or b) relative to the sign date. If a specific date is chosen, you will be able to set a start and end date for which the end-user have to sign. If the start date is specified to 0, the calendar will display the date from when the customer has opened the calendar, and then to the specified end date. If a relative sign date is chosen, the date will be dynamic until the end-user opens and signs the document. You also have the option to select specific dates if you know the date range.
- Login to your Scrive New account.
- Click on New process in the menu bar.
- Start a new process or select chosen template.
- First click on Document on the top bar and then click on Date field (see picture).
- You can drag the box and place it at the desired location in the document.
- Click on Field value to enter the value.
- You can also add date range with the option to either choose a specific start- and end day, or you can choose relative to sign date.
- When you are done you can click on Close or you can remove the field by clicking on Remove.