- In your Box account, click the document's name. Box displays the document in the preview window.
- In the right-hand side of the window, in the recommended apps strip click Scrive eSign.
- The Scrive eSign integration opens in a new window. You can now prepare and configure settings as you wish in the Scrive eSign service before you start the signing process.
- For more information about the possibilities how to configure a signing process will you find here:
View the signed document
In the activity log on the right-hand side in Box can you see the latest version of the document and if it is signed.
1. Click on the document you want to see if it has been signed.
2. If it has been signed you will see that the document has an updated version in the activity log as a new version. Click on the updated version.
Want to get started and do not have a Scrive Online user, you easily get it here: Sign up
- You will now see the signed version of the document.
To be able to get the signed version of the document into your Box account you need to be a paying customer for the Box Service.