To get started with Scrive integrated to Box is easy, with a couple of clicks, and you are done!
- Before you connect your Box account to the Scrive eSign service you need to have a registered Scrive Online user in the Scrive eSign service. If you do not already have a Scrive Online user you can easily get it here:
- When you have a Scrive user you go to the Box website and add Scrive eSign
Connect your user when you want to send first document to be signed:
- In your Box account's, click the document's name. Box displays the document in the preview window.
- In the right-hand side of the window, in the recommended apps strip click Scrive eSign.
- Grant Scrive eSign access to your Box account.
- When you do this for the first time you will need to log in to Scrive and connect your Scrive user.
- When your user is connected The Scrive eSign integration opens in a new window. You can now prepare and configure settings as you wish in the Scrive eSign service before you start the signing process.
- For more information about the possibilities how to configure a signing process will you find here: Scrive Support Help Center
Want to get started and do not a Scrive Online user, you easily get it here: