You can install the Office Add-in for Scrive via the Office application.
This is the same for Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point which have the same menu design at the top page.
- Click on My Add-ins under the Insert menu.
- You can then search for the applications that you want to install, type in Scrive and then select Add.
- After installation a new menu has appeared named Scrive eSign.
- After clicking on the Scrive eSign menu you click on the Scrive eSign button to setup the service.
- Click on the blue log in button to setup the Scrive add-in.
- To login you first need to login, if you don't have an account, you can click the Get started with Scrive eSign for free link in blue.
- You will be met by this page to logon with your registered Scrive account.
- After a successful login you will be met with this page.
- Now the application is installed and you're ready to send your first document for signing!
If you're having issues with the installation the Scrive Support is available to help:
Tel: +46 8 557 66 167