Scrive offers, as an add-on service, automatic archiving of your signed documents to NetDocuments and other cloud storage services.
How it works
As soon as all the parties have signed your document, it is automatically archived to a folder called "Scrive-Signed" located at the root of your Primary Cabinet in NetDocuments. This process takes just a couple minutes to complete. Note that the "Scrive-Signed" folder will be automatically created when your first document is offboarded from Scrive.
How to activate auto-offboarding to NetDocuments
- Make sure that your selected Primary Cabinet in NetDocuments is correct.
- In your Scrive account, from the left menu navigate to Account -> Integration Settings -> Offboarding.
- This option is only available if offboarding is included in your Scrive subscription. To add it to your service, contact Scrive sales.
- If you are using Scrive Classic, you will not find this option and need to contact support to activate auto-offboarding. Email us or call us between 08-17 CET (M-F) at +46 8 557 661 67.
- Click either EU or US depending on where your NetDocuments account is registered, and log in with your credentials.
The status now has changed to:
It can take up to 24 hours to finalise the connection between Scrive and NetDocuments. After that, all your signed documents will be offboarded within a few minutes to a folder called "Scrive - Signed" located at the root of your NetDocuments environment. Note: documents signed prior to setting up offboarding will not be offboarded.
If you want to change the source of your Primary Cabinet, you need to:
- De-activate the offboarding to NetDocuments by clicking DISCONNECT.
- In NetDocuments, change the Primary Cabinet.
- Re-activate the offboarding to NetDocuments.
Failure to follow this will result in signed documents NOT being offboarded to NetDocuments.
Contact us at email@example.com
or call us at +46 8 557 661 67 (M-F, 08-17 CET)