Skip to main content
E-sign your first document from Upsales
- In Upsales, open an Opportunity (or a Contact or Company; you can also start from your e-signing library/archive).
- Click on New e-sign or Send e-sign (depending on from where you initiate the signing process).
- Select the document to be signed: Scrive template, Upsales document/CRM file or file to upload from your computer (PDF or docx).
- On the Parties tab, confirm or edit the settings for the people who will participate in the signing process.
- On the Fields tab, you can set up custom field mapping between your Upsales record and the document template.
- On the Review and Send tab, confirm your workflow settings, and then click the START SIGNING button to launch the signing process and invite the parties to sign the document.
- Track and monitor the signing process from the e-sign library or from the entity where you initiated it (Opportunity, Contact or Company).