Contact Scrive sales to start your eSign subscription so your Upsales administrator can install and configure the app.
Upsales is a CRM and marketing automation platform for fast-growing businesses, with 600 customers in 10 countries. One platform for the whole customer journey.
- Upsales account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
- Subscription to Scrive app: 2,50€/month
What can the Scrive app do?
Shorten sales cycles, drive conversion, and enhance your customer experience by e-signing agreements directly from Upsales.
Setting up the Scrive app
The Upsales administrator must activate the app for your company's Upsales account and configure the default settings, which will apply to all users. Each Upsales user must activate the app on their own profile and connect their own account to Upsales.
To activate Scrive 2.0:
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Upsales view.
- Select Apps.
- Search for Scrive in the apps list, and click Scrive 2.0.
- In the Scrive 2.0 view, click Activate.
- Scrive 2.0 is now activated and can be used by your team. Users will have to activate the app on their own profiles and connect their individual Scrive accounts before using the app.
Once your Administrator has activated the app, you can connect your Upsales account to your Scrive account:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Scrive account.
- In the upper right corner of your Upsales view, click on the Settings icon.
- From the left-hand menu under My Profile, click Scrive 2.0.
- In the app view, click Connect accounts to be redirected to Scrive.
- Follow the on-screen steps to grant privileges. Once redirected back to Upsales, you should see the message "Connected with oAuth" to confirm your account is successfully connected to Scrive.
- Click Save.
To disconnect your account from Scrive, return to this screen. Next to the "Connected with oAuth" message, click Delete, and then click Save.