Step by step:
- Log in to your Scrive account (production) (alt. your testbed account)
- Click the “≡” menu-icon in the top left corner.
- In the menu, navigate to [Account] > [Integration Settings]
- Look for the section that says “Personal Access Credentials”.
- Click the [Create] button.
If the [Create] button is grayed out, you already have generated credentials. If you do not have these at hand, you can remove them by clicking [Delete].
- In the “Token Credentials Identifier” column, click [Reveal].
- Your credentials are now generated. Save these credentials, as they will be partially hidden after you exit the page.
For information about how to format the authorization header, please see [Formatting the Authorization header]