Scrive New offers, as an add-on service, automatic archiving of your signed documents to other cloud storage services, including:
How it works
As soon as all the parties have signed your document, it is automatically archived to a folder called "Scrive-Signed" located at the root of your selected offboarding environment. This process takes just a couple minutes to complete.
- To offboard attachments with the signed document, you must use the “Merge with main file” option.
- Documents stored in your Scrive E-archive prior to activating the offboarding feature will not be automatically offboarded.
- After you activate offboarding, your signed documents will continue to be archived in your Scrive E-archive, in addition to your selected third-party storage service.
How to activate auto-offboarding
In your Scrive account, from the left menu navigate to Account -> Integration Settings -> Offboarding.
- This option is only available if offboarding is included in your Scrive subscription. To add it to your service, contact Scrive sales.
- If you are using Scrive Classic, you will not find this option and need to contact support to activate auto-offboarding. Email us or call us between 08-17 CET at +46 8 557 661 67.
Select your storage service, click CONNECT and follow the prompts to activate the connection to Scrive, which can take up to 24 hours to finalise.
For activation steps and other important details, see the support article specific to your selected storage service: