This article contains the following sections, click to see the instruction for the version of Scrive Online that you are currently using:
In order to see the status of your e-mail you need to go to e-archive and then click on your document.
Under all events you will see the status.
Sent means that the e-mail has been sent to the recipient. When this status is shown then the e-mail is on its way to the receiving server.
Delivered means that the e-mail has reached the receiving e-mail server without bouncing.
Sometimes, the recipient doesn't receive the email even though the status is delivered. The reason for this is that there are filters between the recipient's email server and email inbox which are out of the sender's control. There are however a few things you can do:
- Ask the recipient to look for the email in the spam box.
- If the email isn't in spam, the recipient can ask his/her IT-department to see if they can find any email from email@example.com (a good long term solution for avoiding emails ending up in spam is to ask IT to whitelist the domain scrive.com).
- If the email can't be found, you can send the invitation to an alternative address via E-archive > click on the document > click on the signing party > change email.
- Another option is to withdraw the document and restart it with invitation method SMS. You can also set invitation method to link and email the link from your own email.
Delivery problem means that the mail didn't reach the receiving server.
1. Make sure that the e-mail adress is active, correctly spelled and that there isn't any extra characters.
2. If the email is correct mail, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you troubleshoot.
In order to see the status of your e-mail you need to go to e-archive and scroll down under all events you will see the status.