You need a Scrive Online license in order to connect to the Hubspot integration.
- In Hubspot, open a Contact, Company, or Deal record.
- On the right side of the window, scroll down to the Scrive documents card and click the create Document for Signing button.
- Select the document to be signed: Scrive template, HubSpot document/CRM file or upload a file directly from the user desktop.
- Confirm or edit the signing settings in the Information, Recipients and Send tabs.
- Click send in order to launch the signing process and invite the parties to sign the document.
- Track and monitor signing status under the Scrive documents card in the HubSpot entity from which the signing was initiated.
- Signed documents will be stored as attachments in the HubSpot entity from which the signing was initiated, as well as in files in Scrive Signed Documents.
See more app details and get started in the Hubspot App Marketplace.
Read more about our integration and the benefits here.