To send a document for e-signing with Scrive, first make sure that you meet the requirements and that your NetDocuments administrator has enabled the Scrive app.
- Select your document in NetDocuments (PDF or Word format), right-click, and then click Send to application:
- On the Send to Application screen, click Scrive eSign:
- If using the app for the first time, on the next screen, click Grant privileges to connect your NetDocuments account to Scrive, then log into your Scrive account if requested. Depending on your set-up, you may be required to perform this step in the future on a periodic basis.
- Under Add parties, enter the email address or mobile number of each person who should sign the document. The first party will always be you, the sender. If you are not a signing party, set your Role to Viewer:
All other settings are optional. To learn more about these options, refer to these support articles.
- Click Start signing to invite the parties to sign the document. After all the parties have signed, you will find the document, marked “Scrive - Signed”, in the folder where you started the process: