To sign documents with the Scrive eSign app from your NetDocuments account, each user needs:
- NetDocuments account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
What can the Scrive app do?
E-sign documents directly from your NetDocuments account. Scrive’s secure service keeps your documents safe while automating the signing process to reduce admin tasks. Authenticate your parties with eID to ensure the right person signs the document. Track the progress of the signing process from your NetDocuments account.
Setting up the Scrive app
To use the Scrive eSign app, the NetDocuments administrator must enable the Send To integration for each cabinet. You need to repeat these steps for each cabinet.
- Log in to NetDocuments with administrator credentials.
- In the upper right of the screen, in the menu under Hi [your name], click Admin to open the sub-menu.
- In the sub-menu, click the link of the cabinet that needs to access the Scrive app.
- In the upper left of the screen, click Integrate external applications.
- On the External Applications screen, click the check box for Scrive eSign.
- Click Save.