SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. The software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity.
- A SuperOffice account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans here)
What can the Scrive app do?
Shorten sales cycles, drive conversion, and enhance your customer experience by e-signing with Scrive directly from SuperOffice CRM.
Setting up the Scrive app
- Locate the Scrive app in SuperOffice app store and click on Install.
- If you are not already logged into SuperOffice CRM Online, you will be asked to log in and then approve that you want this app to connect to your SuperOffice CRM installation. You need to have administrator rights to approve the connection.
- You will then see an order form that you need to complete. Confirm your order by clicking Sign up.
- Next, you will be taken to the Control panel for this app. Click on the Refresh SuperOffice menu option at the bottom to complete your installation. You only need to do this once for your company installation and it will ensure that all the web-panels and features are made available for you inside SuperOffice CRM Online.
- Inside SuperOffice CRM, go to a Sales screen and then click on the new Scrive web panel to authorise the connection with Scrive. (Ensure that your browser allow pop-ups to do this). To process, first click to login to Scrive, next confirm that you want to grant privileges for this app to access to your Scrive account. You only need to do this the very first time you want to use the app.
- This entire process will take you no more than a few minutes and you are ready to enjoy the Scrive eSignature features directly from SuperOffice CRM Online.