What is Zapier?
All you need to start using Zapier through Scrive is the following: a Scrive Online user and a Zapier account. Follow the links below to get started:
- Create a Zapier account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
What can the Scrive app do?
The app can, amongst other things, automatically start a signing process when information is created in another app, e.g. when a new response is added to a Google Form. It can also automatically send a signed document to apps like Dropbox or Google Drive for storage.
To see more examples, click here.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect a new account... and search for Scrive.
- Use your credentials to connect your Scrive account to Zapier (see pictures below).
- (Can’t find your personal access credentials?)
If you need further guidance for the set-up, feel welcome to visit the Zapier help center for more detailed instructions.
Not sure yet?
If you want to expand your knowledge about Zapier before moving further, visit the website and read more here. Or, if you are not a Scrive user yet, start your digital journey with a 30-day free trial.
How to add your Scrive credentials: