- A Zapier account
- Subscription to Scrive eSign Online, starting from 30€/month. Start with a 30-day free trial or contact Scrive sales (see all pricing plans)
What can the Scrive app do?
The app can, among other things, automatically start a signing process when information is created in another app, e.g. when a new response is added to a Google Form. It can also automatically send a signed document to apps like Dropbox or Google Drive for storage.
To see more examples, click here.
Setting up the Scrive app
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect a new account... and search for Scrive.
- Use your credentials to connect your Scrive account to Zapier (see pictures below).