Zapier lets you connect Scrive to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Read this short article to get an introduction to Zapier.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Scrive to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Scrive"
- Use your credentials to connect your Scrive account to Zapier (see pictures below).
- Can’t find your personal access credentials? Keep scrolling down, you’ll find a section on this very topic.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Where do I find my personal access credentials?
- Log in to your Scrive account
- Navigate to Account > Integration Settings > Personal access credentials
- Scroll down to section “Personal access credentials” and click on “Create”
- Keep these credentials in a safe place.
- If one needs to recover existing credentials, have a look here.
- Alternatively, one should invalidate / delete the previous personal access credentials and re-generate them.