1. Download Google Authenticator on your phone if you do not already have it (Android: https://play.google.
2. Log in to your Scrive account.
3. Navigate to Account.
4. Click "Set up" next to Two-factor Authentication (see picture).
5. Start the Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code you see on-screen. (The app calls it "scan bar-code".)
6. Enter the 6 digit number Google Authenticator shows. If the number is red, you only have a short time to enter it, so you may want to wait for it to change.