Shareable links allows you to invite people to sign a document when you don't know who the signing parties will be. (Find out how to add shareable links to your Scrive eSign service.)
To set up a publicly shareable signing workflow:
- Upload your document to the design space, or start from a template.
- On the Add parties tab, open the sender settings (first party), set the Role to Viewer, and set Confirmation to None:
- Open the settings for the second party and set Invitation to Link:
- On the Place fields tab, drag and drop fields for the data you want to collect, and for all fields make sure Party is set to Party 1:
- Click Save as template, and then go to your E-archive and locate your template in the Templates area.
- Under Link (right column), click the + icon to open the Generate a new shareable link dialog:
- Click OK to create a link to your template:
- Click the copy icon to copy the link to your clipboard, and click OK.
You can also click the eye icon to retrieve the link later. The refresh icon generates a new link (which invalidates the previous link). The X icon discards the link (which invalidates any link you have shared).
Run a test:
- Send the link to yourself by email.
- Follow the link, complete the fill and sign workflow you created to confirm it’s what you want.
- Retrieve the signed document from your E-archive to confirm it meets your requirements.