To install the Scrive GO Chrome extension on your desktop:
- Go to the Chrome web store.
- Click the ADD TO CHROME button
A confirmation dialog pops up:
- Click Add extension. A Scrive icon is added to the upper-right corner of your browser window and you will be redirected to the login page:
- Enter your login credentials to Scrive and click Sign in.
- Right-click the Scrive icon, and select Manage extensions:
- Check that Allow access to file URLs is on.
- Restart Chrome
Now you are ready to start sending PDF documents directly to Scrive GO.