To install the Scrive GO Chrome extension on your desktop:
- Go to the Chrome web store.
- Click the ADD TO CHROME button
A confirmation dialog pops up:
- Click Add extension. A Scrive icon is added to the upper-right corner of your browser window:
- Right-click the Scrive icon, and select Options to go to authentication page (you may need to log in first):
- Click OAuth to authenticate against Scrive:
- Click Grant privileges to get your credentials:
- In the URL to print to field, enter:
- Click Save.
Now you are ready to start sending PDF documents directly to Scrive GO.