There are no limitations on how many users you can add to your account, but if you need many users, you may want to upgrade your price plan so it is more cost-effective. If you want to add 20 users or more, contact us for information about more cost-effective plans, which can include the full suite of Scrive features and support services.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Swedish BankID on api-testbed development server?
- Can we trust Scrive with my data?
- Does Scrive have a Salesforce integration?
- What if I want to sign thousands of documents?
- How long has Scrive been around?
- How many users can I add to my account?
- How many documents can I send?
- Do I need a Scrive account to sign?
- Can I add a free electronic signature with Scrive?