There are no limitations on how many users you can add to your account, but if you need many users, you may want to upgrade your price plan so it is more cost-effective. If you want to add 20 users or more, contact us for information about more cost-effective plans, which can include the full suite of Scrive features and support services.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a user?
- How do I delete a user?
- I need to change something in the document after it has been sent out, how can I do this?
- How do I change the email and/or phone number to a receiving party after I have sent a document?
- How can I save recipients in Scrive?
- How many users can I add to my account?
- How do I send a reminder to a signing party?
- What is the maximum file size of a PDF in Scrive?
- How do I add a text field?
- How do I create a shareable link?