Yes, you can add free electronic signatures to any PDF document (under 10 MB) by using Scrive. You can send three (3) free documents every month on our free plan, and that includes unlimited signatories. To start signing for free, just create a free account and follow our simple Get Started Guide.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Swedish BankID on api-testbed development server?
- Can we trust Scrive with my data?
- Does Scrive have a Salesforce integration?
- What if I want to sign thousands of documents?
- How long has Scrive been around?
- How many users can I add to my account?
- How many documents can I send?
- Do I need a Scrive account to sign?
- Can I add a free electronic signature with Scrive?