Yes we do. In fact, we have been a Salesforce Partner since 2013 and have one of the most advanced eSign applications available on the Salesforce Appexchange. Scrive for Salesforce is supports Salesforce1 and is Lightning ready, and can handle all the Scrive features you need, directly from Salesforce.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Swedish BankID on api-testbed development server?
- Can we trust Scrive with my data?
- Does Scrive have a Salesforce integration?
- What if I want to sign thousands of documents?
- How long has Scrive been around?
- How many users can I add to my account?
- How many documents can I send?
- Do I need a Scrive account to sign?
- Can I add a free electronic signature with Scrive?