That depends. A free Scrive account can send three documents per month, and with a paid account you can send as many documents as you need. Different plans have different amounts of documents included in the license fee. It also depends on which Scrive service you are using. For an overview of Scrive plans, take a look at our Pricing pages or contact us.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Swedish BankID on api-testbed development server?
- Can we trust Scrive with my data?
- Does Scrive have a Salesforce integration?
- What if I want to sign thousands of documents?
- How long has Scrive been around?
- How many users can I add to my account?
- How many documents can I send?
- Do I need a Scrive account to sign?
- Can I add a free electronic signature with Scrive?