You want to automate the process of sending the same document from Opportunity object.
Note: Refer to the articles under Scrive Process Template to understand the full scope of possibilities this functionality gives you.
To create a button to trigger the process:
- From the Scrive Process Templates menu, click + New Scrive Process Template:
The SCRIVE PROCESS TEMPLATE WIZARD opens:
- Enter a name and from the Source Object menu click Opportunity:
- Click Next, and complete all the steps of the wizard. For a description of the Scrive document settings, refer to the articles under Setting up a document to sign on the Scrive support site.
- On the last step of the wizard (field mappings), click Save. The next page displays all your settings:
- Click Create Button, and then go to the Opportunity object and add the button you just created to the page layout.