The field mapping works in both directions:
- Salesforce fields can be retrieved to fulfill a Scrive Template
- Fields that are filled in on the Scrive Template by the Party can be inserted into Salesforce
- Click the Scrive Configuration tab and go to the MANAGE SCRIVE FIELD MAPPING panel:
- Click Manage Scrive Field Mapping:
Standard Scrive Fields: Out-of-box fields from Scrive. Most are already mapped to Salesforce Field (e.g., email@Contact -> Contact.Email).
Custom Scrive Fields: Fields that have been added to a Scrive Template.
- Set up your mapping, and then click Save.