When you sign in to your Scrive account (from Salesforce), Salesforce will fetch the data for any users who are already registered as Scrive users:
Note: Users are matched based on email address. If the email addresses in Scrive and Salesforce don't must match, you will not be able to register the Salesforce user against Scrive until you change the email on the User object in Salesforce.
Fetching user data from Scrive may take longer than expected.
- If you created your Scrive account from within Salesforce and don't see all your Scrive users listed under SALESFORCE USERS REGISTERED IN SCRIVE, refresh the page.
- If you created your Scrive account outside of Salesforce, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to migrate your account to the API.
To register your Salesforce users in Scrive:
- Under SALESFORCE USERS UNREGISTERED IN SCRIVE, click the checkbox next to the user(s).
- Click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the Register Users button.