Radio buttons allow you to present your signing party with a set of mutually exclusive options. With radio buttons (unlike checkboxes), the party can only select one.
To add a radio buttons group to the document:
- Click the Place fields tab, and scroll to the place in the document where you want to add the buttons.
- Click the green Radio buttons tool, and then drag to the desired location in the document (the default group has three buttons):
- To align the buttons with the document text, click and drag each one individually to adjust its position.
- Click the + icon add more buttons to the group. (To delete a button, click Radio button names.)
- To assign a name to the group, click on the default name (Radio buttons 1 at the top of the pop-up dialog), and enter a name in the editable field. The name will not be visible in the document, but it will be referenced in the evidence package saved with the completed document.
- Select options from the pop-up dialog.
- Click Close to apply your settings, or Remove to delete the group. You can click a button again to re-open the pop-up dialog.
Radio button options:
Party: Select which party can click the buttons.
Size: Select a size for the buttons.
Radio button names opens more options:
- To assign names to the individual buttons, enter text in the editable fields. These names will not be visible in the document, but they will be referenced in the evidence package saved with the completed document.
- To delete a button from the group, click the X to the right of the button name.