You can create a branding theme for the invitation and confirmation emails sent to your signing parties. Note: once you create a branding theme for one category (Email, Signing page, or Service), you don’t have to re-create it for the other two (it will be available in the menus for all three).
- From the top menu, click Account, click Branding, click Themes, and then click Email:
- To design an email theme, select New theme… from the Email menu (or click Create a new theme):
- In the dialog, enter a name for your theme, and then click Save:
- To upload your logo, click Select image:
The logo will always appear at the top left, as shown in the preview.
- accepted formats: .png and .jpg
- recommended size: 400 x 400 pixels or smaller
- To set colours, enter a colour in RGB format (#RRGGBB). Or enter a supported colour name like “blue” or “red,” and it will be converted to hexadecimal format. The top colour is for the background, the bottom colour is for text:
Or click the icon to select from the palette:
- To use a different font, select from the menu of supported typefaces:
- When you finish designing your theme, be sure to click Save. To apply this theme to your signing pages and Scrive portal user interface, you don’t have to re-create it. Just select it under the Signing page and Service menus.