To create new users:
- From the top menu, click Account, and then click Users:
- Click New user, and in the dialog enter the name and email of the person you want to invite to be a user on your organisation’s account:
The email cannot be the same as the email of an existing Scrive user.
- Click Invite. The new user will receive an invitation to activate their account and set their password, and they are added to the list (the default role is Standard):
- To re-send the invitation (if the new user doesn’t respond), click the re-send icon.
- If the new user should have Admin privileges, under Role, select Admin.
To delete a user:
- Click the red X (you can't delete yourself). If there is no red X, it means this user has started a signing process that is still in progress.
- To delete a user with a signing process in progress, you must first withdraw the signing process. Note that any template that user created and shared will be deleted.
- To preserve a template that user shared, open the template, edit the document name, and save it as a template.