You can create a branding theme for the invitation and confirmation emails sent to your signing parties. Note: once you create a branding theme for one category (Email, Signing page, or Service), you don’t have to re-create it for the other two (it will be available in the menus for all three).
- From the top menu, click Account, click Branding, click Themes, and then click Signing page:
- To design a signing page theme, select New theme… from the Signing page menu (or click Create a new theme):
- In the dialog, enter a name for your theme, and then click Save:
- To upload your logo, click Select image:
The logo will always appear at the top left, as shown in the preview.
- To set colours, enter a colour in RGB format (#RRGGBB). Or enter a supported colour name like “blue” or “red,” and it will be converted to hexadecimal format. The top colour is for the background, the bottom colour is for text:
Or click the icon to select from the palette:
- To use a different font, select from the menu of supported typefaces:
- When you finish designing your theme, be sure to click Save. To apply this theme to your invitation and confirmation emails and Scrive portal user interface, you don’t have to re-create it. Just select it under the Email and Service menus.