This article contains the following sections, click to see the instruction for the version of Scrive Online that you are currently using:
Available in Scrive Classic but not Scrive New although it will come soon.
Set up document:
- Set any other required workflow options. Note:
- If you use one of the SMS options under Invitation, every party must have a number in the Mobile column, beginning with “+” and the country code.
- If you use one of the authentication options, make sure that every party can use the method you select.
- If you want to add a party, click Close, and then click Add party. For example, you may want to add a viewer, or a party whose signature must appear on the document in addition to the signature of each of the parties in your CSV file.
- On the Place fields tab, set Party to Multisend for any text fields or signature boxes you want to use for the parties in your CSV file:
- On the Other settings tab, set Signing deadline to the latest possible date.
- Click Save as template.