This article contains the following sections, click to see the instruction for the version of Scrive Online that you are currently using:
Available in Scrive Classic but not Scrive New although it will come soon.
After you Prepare your mailing list,
- Log in to your Scrive account and upload your PDF.
- On the Add parties tab, delete the default second (blank) party from the list (click the X). The only party should be you (the logged-in user):
- Click Add multi send:
- In the dialog, click Select CSV, and then select your CSV file:
- Review your CSV file in the dialog to confirm your format and data.
- Click OK. Multi send is now the second party on the Add parties tab and includes all the columns from your CSV file as fields:
- If you need to make any changes to your data file:
- Close your CSV file.
- Open your original Excel file, make the changes, and save it.
- Save the Excel file as a CSV file and leave it open.
- On the Add parties tab, click View CSV, and then select your updated CSV file.
Next: Set up document