Quick Guide tutorial step 3
What happens next?
After you click Send, you will see the status screen, where you can track each step of the signing process (or click Withdraw to cancel the process):
Signing invitations are sent to the two signing parties by email (the default method, but you can choose other methods like SMS). There are also options that let you:
- set which party receives the invitation and signs first
- allow a party to view the document only but not sign
- require the parties to authenticate themselves
- add attachments to your document
- require that the parties open an attachment or provide information (by default they are only required to sign)
- and more
The signing parties sign by opening their invitation and following the instructions.
After all parties sign:
- The document will be securely stored in your E-archive, where you can always access it.
- The document status will change to Signed in your E-archive.
- The signing parties will receive a confirmation email and be able to download the completed document.
What else can I do?
Learn how to customize your signing experience, including how to:
- add your branding
- set the signing order
- set the invitation method
- set a party to view the document only but not sign
- set the language of the interface and messages
- add attachments
- require that the parties fill in information or provide attachments (by default they are only required to sign)
- create workflow templates
- add custom invitation and confirmation messages
- set security to authenticate your signing and viewing parties
- manage your account
- manage your documents
- and more