Quick Guide tutorial step 3
What happens next?
After you click Send, you will see the status screen, where you can track each step of the signing process (or click Withdraw to cancel the process):
Signing invitations are sent to you and the other party by email. There are also options that let you:
- set which party receives the invitation and signs first
- allow a party to view the document only but not sign
- require the parties to authenticate themselves
- add attachments to your document
- require that the parties open an attachment or provide information (by default they are only required to sign)
- and more
Signing the document
You (the sender) have two ways to sign the document:
- Click the green Go to the signing page button, follow the instructions, and then click Return to document to return to the status screen.
- Open the email invitation you received, follow the instructions, and then click Return to document to go to your E-archive.
The other party must sign by opening their invitation.
Manage your documents
From the top menu, click E-archive:
After all parties sign:
- The document will be securely stored in your E-archive, where you can always access it.
- You will see the status: Signed. Click the document to open the status page for more details.
- You and the other party will receive a confirmation and be able to download the completed document.
What else can I do?
Learn how to customize your signing experience, including how to:
- add your branding
- set the signing order
- set the invitation method
- set a party to view the document only but not sign
- set the language of the interface and messages
- add attachments
- require that the parties fill in information or provide attachments (by default they are only required to sign)
- create workflow templates
- add custom invitation and confirmation messages
- set security to authenticate your signing and viewing parties
- manage your account
- manage your documents
- and more