Quick Guide tutorial step 2
After you Start a new signing process:
- Click the Place fields tab, and then scroll to the signature area of your document:
Signatures boxes let your signing parties draw their signature on the document, but they aren’t required. If you don’t add signatures boxes, your parties can sign by just clicking a button, and the document will be legally binding.
- Click the green Signature box tool, and then drag the box and place it above one of the signature lines:
- In the dialog, select the corresponding signing party from the Party menu:
- Click Close:
- Add a signature box to the other signature line, and select the corresponding party. Note the different colors for the different parties:
- Click Close.
Now your document is ready to send for signing. There are no other required actions for this tutorial.
- Click Start signing to send out the signing invitations.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Send.